[Darkroom] Shelving, meter, light

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 02:07:10 UTC 2010

Awesome. I'll be by this evening and I can take a crack at reorganizing. Let
me know if you'll be around.

That's good--we can return one of Jim's shelves.

Kelly

On Mar 31, 2010 6:48 PM, "Ben Hunt" <ben.g.hunt at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I talked to Kelly and Joachim about donating an optical power meter to the
space, and they mentioned a need for taller, more useful shelves. So I got
both, right now the shelving is dismantled and sitting in the shopping cart,
I might move it closer to the pile of lumber. I didn't want to start taking
things apart and putting them together without getting some input from the
list. The shelving is a little deeper than the existing shelves, and it goes
all the way to the ceiling.

I also got a HID lamp.

Ben