[Darkroom] Darkroom status update?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 20:04:28 UTC 2010

Ok, well then the only thing we need is labor and we don't need to buy
anything else until we have labor because we already have stuff sitting
around which was bought and needs laboring.  We can now recommence waiting
for willing bodies.  And when we have them, we will come to Uncle Rubin for
funds.

-Kelly