[Darkroom] Darkroom meet up in September?

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 16:54:13 UTC 2010

I am theoretically OK with September the 8th - although thats like forever
away since I generally measure timeframes in laundry cycles...thats like 2-3
out! (I have lots of underwear). Anyways, I should totally be there (in
theory).

So, are people proposing we kind of halt darkroom construction until after
this happens? It would be a shame IMO since I think some good momentum has
been generated as of recent.

Sean