[Darkroom] Sink table

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 23:05:23 UTC 2010

Ah... Just so you guys know, the darkroom sink needs to be usable for
general chemistry as well. To that end, I would be more comfortable
with the stainless steel sink we already have than with vinyl.

There's a thread on what substances we decided were not durable
enough. It's in the archives. I'll take a look at it. (Ben, vinyl
sink--what do you think?)

-Kelly