[Darkroom] Sink table

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 01:02:03 UTC 2010

I don't really have enough expertise in film developing to make a call on if
a bigger sink is better given the space constraints of the room. I was just
throwing out my comment for more of a sanity check to make sure that there
was a pretty cool reason to get a bigger sink.

We could completely Noisebridge this one up. i.e. buy the sink and try it
out and if it doesn't work, (re)sell it on craigslist :).

Sean