[Darkroom] Sink table

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 07:06:16 UTC 2010

I actually need counter space that's not in a sink for the kirilian
photography stuff. A lot of the digital work people are doing can't be
done in a sink, but still requires a darkroom. I guess I'm against the
longer sink for these reasons. I don't really see it as a great gain.
Trays in the sink vs trays on the counter is not a huge gain to me.

I think the spatial concerns would be a lot clearer if it were
actually in the space. So maybe we'll see then. $35 is not a big deal.

-K