[Darkroom] dude?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Aug 7 16:51:28 UTC 2010

Kelly wrote, On 20100807 093048:
> Yeah it definitely wouldn't fit in the actual darkroom. But I think we
> could figure it out.

I would recommend figuring it out now and making sure it's placement and
operation actually get situated before a bunch of the folks here dump
the effort and time into getting it to 2169 only to have someone be a
bitch and turn it into their rendition of a robot.

I'd say if Scott was done with the wash room to just place it in there
and cut a whole through the wall, but that isn't the case yet.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net