[Darkroom] dude?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Aug 7 20:59:29 UTC 2010

miloh wrote, On 20100807 134521:
> what is the hole in the wall for, deliveries?

You cut a hole in the wall, stick the machine of it with the part of the
machine where you feed it photo paper going through the wall. Do your
work in the darkroom, stick the paper through the slot in the wall, wait
outside for the prints to finish developing.

Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net

More information about the Darkroom mailing list