[Darkroom] Fwd: Want to go in on a UV lamp?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:48:20 UTC 2010

Sent this to discuss as well, but you guys are probably more the
target audience. Ben had suggested the one in the second link, but I
think that the cheaper flashlight one is actually stronger. I want
totally obscene amounts of UV light. I want <10 min cyanotype
exposures.

Any takers? Input re: specs appreciated.

-Kelly