[Darkroom] Moving the C41 machine Monday (call for help)

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 04:09:50 UTC 2010

Hey -

I've got a bunch of shit to do tomorrow, so it wouldn't be perfect for me to
help out tomorrow evening, but I can do it if we need the manpower. Plus I
totally want this awesomeness in the space! So, I'll keep an eye on the list
and see who else can volunteer. Post 7pm would work for me too. Should we
plan on meeting @ NB then?

Sean