[Darkroom] Sink, C41 machine, and buildout update (+ need mini fridge)

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 06:07:14 UTC 2010

Holy productivity batman!

I'm going to be in Youdaho starting tomorrow AM through Saturday afternoon,
but will be back around after that. I'm all over making new shelves. Kelly -
do you already have dimensions? If someone can get me an idea before Sunday,
I'll cut them up at techshop while I'm down there (since I'm down there like
3-4 times a week though, this can clearly be accomplished at another
time...or done @ NB).

Sean