[Darkroom] Agfa Manual

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 04:44:10 UTC 2010

One more thing - the manual includes a lot of info about leader cards and
the like for Advantix film (remember that shit from Kodak?), but I'm
assuming that no one is going to be shooting on it that often, so I did not
go on the hunt for leader cards and film pickers for it. If you are shooting
IX film, and happen to find this stuff, please update :).