[Darkroom] Monthly camera swap / sale

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 04:35:45 UTC 2010

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pho/1882915239.html

Tomorrow:

* * * Buy, sell or trade all kinds of photo gear for digital and film...
435 Bryant Street btwn 2nd & 3rd sts...Southpark area
show time - 8:30 am - 1pm...1st Saturday of the month...every month
Come early for the best deals! always FREE admission.
Sellers have: Nikon, Canon, Minolta, Pentax, Fuji, Olympus, Zeiss,
Leica, Rollei, Contax, Voigtlander,
Sony, Bronica, Hasselblad, Mamiya, Collectibles, Large format...
Filters: Cokin-P, Hoya, Heliopan, B+W...lots of sale items.
Darkroom, Film and Digital supplies, Tripods,
To reserve seller space: 415-495-8640
all other questions, contact us: camerashow at gmail.com

I will have to go next month because tomorrow is family time for me.

-K