[Darkroom] darkroom darkroom darkroom projects

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 08:08:24 UTC 2010

I'm up for #2 fo shizzle since I've been working on building an anodizing
line anyways (and have titanium wire, 6061 Al cathodes, and a bunch of
polypro boxes that would do well for this purpose). Not to mention, I've got
access to our lab's chemicals to make our initial runs pretty simple. All
we're really missing is a power supply. Lilia - are you an anodizing pro
already? All I know about it is what I've gleaned from google, so clearly
some beta-testing will be in order. (and PS - I'll be at the space tomorrow
night to talk more if you're interested)

As for construction - Ben, did you ever get a fix on that epoxy topped
table? If not, I can take some measurements and build/seal one so we can get
the sink rocking here soon.

Sean