[Darkroom] Sink table

Lilia Markham liliakai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 22:33:36 UTC 2010

Can I get a hellz yeah?

I'll pledge the $35 for that sink. I would go get it myself too, but I'd
have to take Bart and maybe a bus or bike. Probably gonna be easier for
someone with a car. Is that you Miloh? I haven't called the number in the ad
yet... figured whoever's going to get it should be on the line to negotiate
pick up time.

-Lilia