[Darkroom] Sink table

Lilia Markham liliakai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 01:43:36 UTC 2010

Paint it yellow and ship it!

(http://greateasyjet.com/funny/paint_yellow.html - 5 min, off topic, but
worth it)

On Aug 4, 2010 6:02 PM, "Sean Cusack" <sean.p.cusack at gmail.com> wrote:

I don't really have enough expertise in film developing to make a call on if
a bigger sink is better given the space constraints of the room. I was just
throwing out my comment for more of a sanity check to make sure that there
was a pretty cool reason to get a bigger sink.

We could completely Noisebridge this one up. i.e. buy the sink and try it
out and if it doesn't work, (re)sell it on craigslist :).

Sean