[Darkroom] Sink, C41 machine, and buildout update (+ need mini fridge)

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 06:21:52 UTC 2010

OMFG stupid phone won't send this email.

2 of 15" x 52" plywood.

Also we need epoxy.

On Aug 11, 2010 11:07 PM, "Sean Cusack" <sean.p.cusack at gmail.com> wrote:

Holy productivity batman!

I'm going to be in Youdaho starting tomorrow AM through Saturday afternoon,
but will be back around after that. I'm all over making new shelves. Kelly -
do you already have dimensions? If someone can get me an idea before Sunday,
I'll cut them up at techshop while I'm down there (since I'm down there like
3-4 times a week though, this can clearly be accomplished at another
time...or done @ NB).

Sean