[Darkroom] A metric fuck ton of enlargers

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 1 18:58:00 UTC 2010

Is anyone keeping tabs on the enlargers we have and if they're worth
while to keep around or not? There are two that are on the table in the
darkroom, one that's on the shelf, and one that's sitting on the ground
outside.

The one I used last was the black one with the digital timer (which is
fucking nice by the way) on the table to the left. The lever that
pushing open the part where the loader with the film goes seems to have
some plastic that got broken off. Might ask on the general discuss list
if anyone feels like helping to fabricate this part through Shapelock or
the Makerbot.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net