[Darkroom] A metric fuck ton of enlargers

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 21:11:39 UTC 2010

Copy stands are for copying flat art and books. Typically they are for
subjects that can't be flatbed scanned. e.g. Where some depth of field
is needed due to a book binding or for lighting reasons such as a gilt
manuscript.

http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&gl=us&client=safari&source=mog&hl=en&q=copy+stand&gws_link_params=spell:1&ei=4bj2TIjZGZOdtwfCwKo3&ved=0CBMQBSgA

Sent from my iPhone