[Darkroom] Olympus PM-6 microscope camera

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:19:26 UTC 2010

CC-ing several of you in case you filter the darkroom list.

I GOT ONE OF THESE!!!  http://www.google.com/search?q=olympus+pm-6

It's a film camera that attaches to a microscope. No idea if it will
work with our microscope but I intend to make it do so. I'm leaving
next week for the rest of the year, so this project will probably not
really get rolling till the new year, but I'm going to bring the PM-6
to 2169 with me tonight and at least see how it works physically. We
may need an adaptor. It also may not be in fully working order, so I
may need Joachimskillz or some other person who can take apart
cameras. If it's for serious broken I can take it in to a shop.

-Kelly