[Darkroom] Olympus PM-6 microscope camera

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 00:43:36 UTC 2010

Well for good measure, I started taking the PM-6 apart, and I would
say it's not going well so I'm going to stop. The splitter is on
perpendicular to how it is shown in this photo:
http://www.photomachining.com/inventory/PMI2000/20OlPM6-L.JPG and as
such I cannot close the case it comes in because the viewfinder is too
tall. I was going to try to rotate it for transit, and I took out all
three of the screws at the base where the camera meets the body, but
they apparently do nothing, which is pretty unnerving. They also had
internal nuts that fell out when I removed the screws, so it will
require further disassembly to reassemble.

-Kelly