[Darkroom] Fwd: artist-in-residence | Rayko

Shälaco Sching shalaco at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:35:45 UTC 2010

Hey NBDR!

There is an opening for an intern at Rayko. I applied last year and got it…
though I wound up turning it down because I saw Rayko as taking advantage of
interns to profit and decided I would rather invest my time and energy into
a more community minded space(like noisebridge)

However, maybe someone on here would really love this opportunity. You
intern at the darkroom (basically a photolab tech with no pay) and get an
hour in the darkroom for every hour you put in(but get bumped if a
priority/paying customer comes in)

Check it out

~Shalaco Wordsmith

T 415.525.9989

E Shalaco at gmail.com

http://www.shalaco.com/gerund/
Let's be friends on the internet: [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=shalaco> [image:
Flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/shalaco> [image:
Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/shalaco>