[Darkroom] Take the 2 minute 2010 Noisebridge Poll! http://j.mp/noisepoll

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Dec 30 09:46:14 UTC 2010

Hey silver-dipped photo noisebridgers,

I created this  poll to get a better idea of who is using Noisebrdge
and what they love, hate, and do in it.

(You've probably been bored by requests to fill this in already, but I
just got an extra 10 or so survey entries from the Machine Language
kids, who had never heard of it, so I thought perhaps their were some
of our photographers who had missed the call.)

http://j.mp/noisepoll

You can either answer anonymously or have your comments credited to
you when the results are summarized and reported back by me. I'm planning
to do a summary both at 5MOF and meeting in the near future, as well
as on the wiki.

It's about 5 screens and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. Dooooo iiiit!

http://j.mp/noisepoll

Best wishes,

Danny