[Darkroom] Help needed to make prints.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 1 18:53:44 UTC 2010

craig spam wrote, On 20101130 161359:
> Did you figure this out?

There was a bit of some scheduling madness, but I ended up at
Noisebridge on Sunday at some point in time. Lilia was kind enough to
remind me what order things went and what not, then a bunch of trial and
error on my part. By the end of two hours I ended up with 6 or 7 kind of
shit-tatstic prints (mostly because I had some pretty crappy paper).

> I just saw the message, but I'd be happy to show some folks how to make
> prints if there's interest.

I think I'll be returning on Saturday to do a couple more prints on some
newer fresher paper. I'm pretty sure I can figure things by myself
again, but company is always welcome.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net