[Darkroom] Re-naming darkroom mailing list

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 23:02:57 UTC 2010

Assuming that none of the hassle of actually making this happen falls
upon your shoulders, is everyone ok with renaming the darkroom mailing
list?  Whatever the new name is, we might also make a sign for the
room with ____ lab.  Although the current "Darkroom and optics lab"
may still be a reasonable name.  Current contenders for the new name
are:

panchromatic at lists.noisebridge.net
optics at lists.noisebridge.net

Since current projects on the table include laser work, infrared/UV,
holograms, and miscellaneous chemistry projects, it has been pointed
out that the room is not strictly "chromatic" or even "optic".  Right
now I'm leaning towards optics myself, and would support renaming the
room to "Optics and Chemistry lab".

So.... Discuss.

-Kelly