[Darkroom] Granite Counters

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:12:10 UTC 2010

I was suggesting direct contact because of the weakness of the ray
dropping to infinity over the distance of an inch or two. Gamma or
not, I'm pretty sure it's just too weak.

A more practical concern for granite is that it's heavy and expensive.
Any old counter will work in a darkroom in my opinion. If holography
is on the agenda, then we would need/want a more specialized optics
table. This would be far more interesting to me than a traditional
darkroom (as I've pretty much gone all digital).

Sent from my iPhone