[Darkroom] Fan/vent?

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 07:33:16 UTC 2010

I'll look online and see what I can come up with for a fan.  I'm in the
middle of buying a house and feeling a little poor myself, but the
prices I saw when I looked a month ago I can probably manage.
Interestingly at the house I'm buying there is a bunch of square
industrial duct work laying around the back yard.

Ben