[Darkroom] sink, counter, and cabinetry (need donations)

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 07:36:29 UTC 2010

I'm convinced at this point that the epoxy the best way to go.  I doubt
we'll be using any chemicals too harsh for it.  I just committed to
buying a fan for the darkroom in another email, so I'm not sure that I'm
good for the materials for the counter myself right now.  Anyone want to
buy some wood and epoxy?

Ben