[Darkroom] Light switch [& curtain]

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 22:12:29 UTC 2010

Cool! Thanks! I think that we should label the light switches in some
way.  There are four: safelight, unsafelight, room occupied light, and
fan.

I wonder if small glow-in-the-dark lettering would be acceptable?
It's in the light-lock area, and those curtains light seal really
well.

Speaking of which, we need to seal the curtain closed in some way, and
Rubin has veto-ed magnets.  I'm not keen on velcro, but it may be our
best option.

-K