[Darkroom] sink, counter, and cabinetry (need donations)

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Feb 24 10:30:50 UTC 2010

Yo.

So one of two things are going to happen. Either some awesome action
happens with this before Thursday, or Thursday swings around and our
sink gets installed with no real counter top to it. We can delay the
installation, but who knows when Scott will have time to complete it.

I've grabbed a spare cabinet from the kitchen that Zedd wasn't planning
on using, tossed our sink into it and threw it into the darkroom so no
one else destroys it.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net