[Darkroom] door jamb

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 09:58:13 UTC 2010

the internets told us...

Um, basically we google for cfm and how much air turnover a darkroom
should have, etc.  And it seems 100 would be sufficient, maybe, but 70
is a bit low.  We felt 150 was a reasonable amount of
over-ventilation.

I'm planning on doing cyanotype for sure, but who knows what we'll be
doing in there eventually.  I'd rather over-ventilate.

-K