[Darkroom] Door / sink / fan update

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:02:41 UTC 2010

FYI folks, we installed the door jam, but the door itself still needs
to be screwed in.  And ideally the door frame should be chiseled out a
bit at the hinge points so it fits flush.  And then we'll be
light-sealing the door.

Also, the kitchen/bathroom folks have accumulated several sinks, one
of which looks like a good fit for our needs, so it's over by the
darkroom now.  It's got one large shallow sink that would fit an 8x10
pan and probably an 11x14, and another smaller shallow sink which we
could use for fix drainage, etc.  In the next day or two we're going
to settle on a location for that and let Scott know where the drain
pipe should go in.  In the meantime Ben might do a last minute check
on some other sink options at Urban Ore.

More alsoer, we're still on the lookout for a 150cfm fan, roughly
10-12" square, and some square duct.  We think the 70cfm one Joachim
bought is a little weak for the space so we've donated it to the
bathroom.

As usual, help is welcome.  I might stop by later today but definitely tomorrow.

-Kelly