[Darkroom] door jamb and door hanging tomorrow?

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 04:09:02 UTC 2010

I plan to buy a door jamb tomorrow and bring it to noisebridge.  Once it's
there we can put it and the door up.  Hopefully other people working on the
darkroom will be around for these activities.  Anyone know that they're
going to be around and down for some construction work?  And if so do you
have a vague idea of the time?  Being new to the space I don't have much
sense of who is usually around when or if there is any regularity.

Ben