[Darkroom] wiring to the darkroom

Ian Atha thatha at thatha.org
Sat Jan 30 12:07:26 UTC 2010

Passed 5 #10 wires through the 1/2" pipe that goes towards the ceiling
from the craft area.
No more conduits need to be installed for the darkroom to be powered.
Just wires need to be connected.

Sorry for not being very helpful the past few days.

<rant>I have been swamped with work. Literally swamped. With paper.
Yes, we still use paper print outs. And they come in these big paper
boxes. And they smell bad. I wish I could take pictures and show you
the shitload of paper on my desk, but I'd be violating some
confidentiality agreement--I'm sure. There are at least one tree worth
of paper on my desk. I can't believe they wouldn't give me electronic
records.</rant>