[Darkroom] want? Daguerréotype

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Sat Jan 30 00:42:33 UTC 2010

It looks to be expensive only on account of it's antique-ness, seems
making such a camera would be fairly straightforward. Or, maybe just
retrofit a "daguerreotype film back" onto a 35mm film SLR for making
little medallion-sized images.

Brings to mind something I've wondered about... not sure what the
resolution and archival quality of daguerreotype is (I think both are
pretty good), but could this medium be used as a sort of steam-punk
microfiche for archiving important text files & such?

John

* Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> [100129 16:19]:

--
John Magolske