[Darkroom] chemicals

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 00:08:08 UTC 2010

Mold, super unlikely. If someone who is within 10miles of NB wants
to... buy a gallon of PVA primer for the darkroom, spend ~1hr
painting, buy off color matte/flat gallon for darkroom, spend 1hr
painting..,Then when black is purchased it can very easily be put down
on top of what ever off color matte paint is already there...

On 2010-07-23, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> Could we get the walls painted before we do anything else with liquids
> in there? Dry wall soaks up things pretty fast and horribly. The last
> thing we want is a mold problem.
>
> --
> Rubin Abdi
> rubin at starset.net