[Darkroom] nb newb reporting for duty

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 08:45:57 UTC 2010

YEAH!

Although there is a bit of construction work to be done, most/all of it is
awaiting some other NB construction to get done or awaiting supplies (or
until we get bored of waiting). Have you been by to check the duds out yet?
If not, let me know when you can be around the space and I can show you
around for awhile.

Sean