[Darkroom] chemicals

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 23:06:41 UTC 2010

The ventilation works great! I used it! It piped any noxious chemicals
out of the darkroom and into the general noisebridge space. There are
some long ducts on it now, and you can actually put your face to the
main one while standing outside the darkroom door. In case you're
curious what's going on in there.

I'm uncertain of my weekend agenda for now, but we can be in touch.
You know I mean developer chemicals and stuff, right? I mean that
someone with photo development experience should go through them.
Preferably someone with tons of experience. We have some random stuff
in there. I've done Xtol and HC-110 and that's about it.

-K