[Darkroom] Print trade - 20100602 20:00

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 20:51:48 UTC 2010

I'll be there. I'm going to try to get into the darkroom (at Rayko--color)
before then but if I don't I still have some extra prints from all the
printing I did at xmas time.

On Jun 1, 2010 10:26 AM, "Rubin Abdi" <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

Rubin Abdi wrote, On 20100527 173135:
> Wednesday June 2nd at 19:00 - 20:00. I have prints, you want to trade

> for them with other prints, come on that day.
Wanted to poke/remind the list, print trade tomorrow. If you're
interested in doing this I would really appreciate a reply back here. I
kind of don't want to lug a bunch of prints to Noisebridge if no one
else is interested. Thanks!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net