[Darkroom] equipment inventory + where's the digital film camera??

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 10:46:55 UTC 2010

So, the film camera turned up again. It is kind of dirty. Does anyone
know where it was? Kiiiiinnda lame if no one steps up... Do we need to
post signs about how to use the camera equipment without being a jerk?
I like to think these things are pretty evident.

Tempted to cc discuss. And come on guys, it doesn't have to be that way.

-K