[Darkroom] Construction update #2

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 08:38:36 UTC 2010

Ah - pimp! I'll see if I can find some foil tape at Lowe's tomorrow. I knew
there was something better than duct tape. Kelly - give me a ring and I can
bring you up to speed on where I'm at and maybe how we should divide work. I
don't think I'll be able to make it by NB in any kind of a sober state
before Saturday.

Sean