[Darkroom] Photo project - Kitchen counters

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Mar 4 20:16:46 UTC 2010

So Zedd has a bunch of resin or something to cover the top of the
kitchen counters with. He asked if I had any photos I wanted to stick on
the tiles in addition to some printed direction on how to use the stove
top and other things, before he covered them. I figured I'd ask the list
here.

Who wants to make this into a little photo project? The photos will be
permanently embedded into the counter tops and will most likely yellow
slightly over time (Zedd says they wont, but whatever). I was figuring
we could slice up some of the more funnier build out photos and some
other Noisebridge-ish photos and stick them under there. Emphasis on
funny and the lulz.

Anyone else interested?

--
Rubin Abdi