[Darkroom] Granite Counters and naming

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 20:58:57 UTC 2010

Actually, since we're going to be doing non-photographic chemistry in
there, I eventually plan to make a sign for the darkroom that says
"Chemistry & optics lab".

Re: list name changing, what about just chemistry at nb.etc?  I mean...
it doesn't really include the non-chemical optics hacking though.  But
then optics at nb.etc doesn't include the non-optical chem stuff.

Which is why I basically think we should just switch to
Darkbridge at lists.noisebridge.net