[Darkroom] Granite Counters and naming

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Mar 31 21:40:33 UTC 2010

Kelly wrote, On 20100331 142934:
> I think given that we'll be sharing the space (the darkroom) and
> probably needing to communicate about safety, it's better to keep some
> communication pooled.  I don't think that non-photographic chemistry
> will be a significant source of list traffic, since we mostly work on
> it privately.  But there will totally be the occasional "Has anyone
> seen that bottle of solvent?" or "Sorry the darkroom smells like
> cabbage!"

That's fine, I'm still generally against the idea of renaming lists as
it requires action on everyone's part (new address to send mail to, spam
filters, normal mail filters, etc) and tends to become a mess. If you
really feel like _everyone_ will benefit from something as mundane as a
name change for the list, then by all means.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net