[Darkroom] Photo project - Kitchen counters

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 20:27:57 UTC 2010

Sold. Especially since a bunch of our photos have been recently
relocated.  Do you want to do the stove instructions? You're good with
photoshop...

Jim, are there any photos that aren't on the walls?  I noticed that
some of them were just relocated to other areas, but I didn't look
around for all of them.

-Kelly