[Darkroom] Construction update

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Sun May 2 02:13:05 UTC 2010

Hey peeps - the fan support is done and up on a floating shelf mounted to
the back left wall. The vent is pointing straight up - I plan on cutting a
hole in the ceiling and routing some schruncy dryer tube through there to
carry the airflow out through the bathroom. I'm planning on trying to do
this part of the work after May 5th or so. If anyone has
comments/complaints/design concerns, try to let me know before then so we
don't have to repatch a hole in the ceiling if we don't need to.

YAY!
Sean