[Darkroom] Construction update

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Sun May 2 02:30:14 UTC 2010

Sorry, hit reply, not reply all.  Here is the message I just sent to Rubin
but not the list:

There are 4 8 foot sections of 6" diameter flexible duct material around
which I bought a while ago for the darkroom.  There are no connectors for
the sections though so we need those still.  I found an online calculator
and for our run length 6" was the minimum diameter for the flow of 150 cfm
that we want.  I would have been there to help but I'm in colorado packing
stuff up to ship so I have furniture and kitchen stuff again.  I'll be
around next weekend and help out with whatever needs to be done at that
point.

Ben