[Darkroom] Yet another film scanner donation

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Fri May 7 17:01:19 UTC 2010

I'm capable of getting it going. We had an extra G4 mac that Jake
donated. That should work. We could also hook it up to the Fujix
Pictrography G4 tower. It may be weeks before I get to these projects
though.

It would be great to have a bulk loader for a slide scanner, even
though most of them jam.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone