[Darkroom] Yet another film scanner donation

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri May 7 17:16:50 UTC 2010

So the notion of having a machine kept in the same state over time at
Noisebridge is a funny one to me. If the machine came with a SCSI to USB
adapter, as much as they suck, we could just create a Windows XP VM that
works with it and keep that on a server for anyone to grab a copy of if
they want to run it locally on their personal laptop.

In fact to help not start any religious wars, we could have a VMware and
Virtual Box flavor.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net