[Darkroom] Cuttin' a hole

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:28:45 UTC 2010

Hey kids -

I was going to swing by NB today and cut a hole for the ventilation system
and install the duct work (thanks for the FYI Ben - I found the stuff you
are talking about, and will be buying parts to hook it all together and
attach it to the ceiling today). Realize that there may be a few days of
light leaks until it gets all sorted out. Is anyone doing anything in there
right now/within the next week that requires pitch blackness, or is it OK to
cut? Let me know by about 8PM tonite if you've got a problem with this idea.

Also, I totally don't mind doing the work, but I'd be super grateful if one
of the people that wanted to throw cash at the project was interested in
reimbursing me for the extra parts I've been buying. I can submit receipts
if ya'd like. Shoot me a line if you're interested.

Rock on!
Sean